TheStarsRock

TheStarsRock

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Darling, My Sweet,
How I long for us once again to meet.
How I long for you to run your fingers though my hair
and to smell your succulent cologne in the air.
Oh how I long to feel your face, your beautiful face
and to sense your gentle presence all over the place.
I want to caress your entire body so tenderly,
as I hold you so close, oh so adoringly.
And when we kiss, your passion I do taste.
How I long for the time that separates us to make haste.
For it seems as though by many a mile that we are apart,
but never fear, My Darling, My Sweet, it is for you that beats my heart.
And that alone is enough for now to sense you near,
Until the day your melodic voice I once again do hear.
It is you, your smile, your touch, your kiss that once upon a time set me free,
And now it is with you, My Darling, My Sweet, I want to be.

No comments: