TheStarsRock

TheStarsRock

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A love note....

Hey You.....

I am so very much in love with you. Your character, your person, your mind, your soul, just all you are is simply amazing! I think of how lucky and blessed I am to have such a wonderful person in my life! You have been such a positive and devoted force in my life. Your energy and affections and simply your kind and loving heart has captured a part of me that was waiting to be captured. Waiting for someone to come along and understand how deeply passionate I am about life, love and the eternal pursuit for creative freedom! You have made a permanent imprint in my heart and nothing and no one will ever take the memories and times we spend together away from me. Even in death, I know that at some point I will come back and meet you again, to experience this love and wonderful hidden place we have created. I cannot express how deeply my love is for you. It brings me to tears because I honestly love you so much and just who you are warms my soul. I thank you from every inch of my heart...you have been the lightest and brightest in my life.
The only one whom has completely stolen my heart in ways I could have only imagined. Love was just a word to me until the universe placed you into my life, now love has become this undeniable untainted feeling! A feeling that has allowed me to open my heart and mind to things that only dreams were made of. A love that has touched my soul. A love that is you.....

No comments: