TheStarsRock

TheStarsRock

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The HIdden Place

Some people say that being left alone with your thoughts sometimes can drive a person absolutely crazy. That your solitude can become a prison of mixed emotion and confusion. I on the contrary disagree. I find nothing but beauty in my solitude. In times of great sorrow, in times of joy, even in times of confusion I find my solitude to be just what I need. The quiet and alone space to delegate my feelings and calculate my thoughts. In my solitude I find my most creative moments. I am able to write and draw my thoughts clearly with no judgement. I can color outside of the lines with no judgement. I can scream loudly, cry harder and come out as a winner and a more versed person inside and out! The beauty of my solitude is a sanctuary I have built for myself,within myself. A safe haven that I enter to make sense of the things around me. The emotions that over take me. The sights and sounds that astound me. The things I don't understand and need to find reason, cause or just embrace. My sanctuary. My solitude. My sanctuary,the womb of my inner most thoughts and feelings. I am inspired by all of my precious emotions. I take these times to become one with the universe and allow the power of kindness, the power of now, and the secrets of inner peace to become a permanent fixture in my life and my work! I have chosen to cast my energy,light and being into absolution of positive energy and motion for myself and the ones around me. I have choosen to open my heart to what the universe has and will put in front of me,to test my strength,patience,loyalty,humility, generosity,faith and love. I write this in hopes that the many that take time to read this will become encouraged to open their hearts as well. The world is in disarray and in a moment of distraction. However we should allow time to heal but our part to enlighten and encourage others to have a more dedicated faith in their being through drawing,photography, music, performance art and Solitude...

No comments: