TheStarsRock

TheStarsRock

Monday, March 15, 2010

In The Silence....

I think of you in the silence,
I think of the time you laid me down ever so gently and caressed my hair
as you slowly and sensually kissed my neck.
I think of my nipples becoming erect,
with the touch your hands against my breasts.
I think of that gasp of air I took,
as your kisses went further down my body.
I think of your tongue erotically licking my belly,
as I moan with the desire of you licking further down the middle.
I think of you going further down, down between my legs,
as I spread them ever so slightly.
I think of you taking control and pushing them open,
as you blow so sweetly against me.
I think of your lips piercing mine with the most want I've ever felt,
as I arch my back and let you take in all I am.
I think of how wet I am against your mouth,
as you do things with your tongue that is beyond pleasurable.
I think of the dirty things I say I want you to do to me,
as you begin to place two fingers inside me.
I think of that delightful sound you made,
as you spread me wider and kissed me deeper.
I think of the light screams I made,
as you begged me to cum for you.
I think of the the ecstasy that over took my body,
as I wanted to cum for you.
I think of you licking me faster, filling me deeper,
as I took a breath of anticipation,
and did what I so desperately needed to do for you...
and damn did it feel like heaven!

No comments: